Time & Location
Jan 13, 2024, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Location is TBD
About the event
Do you want to get more involved with PFLAG Rome, but not sure HOW you’d like to be involved? We have lots of opportunities available for you! Some examples:
• Community Education Coordinator – help us identify businesses or organizations that would benefit from Safe Space or Allyship in the Workplace training
• Support Group Facilitator – we’ll train you and it’s easy! We promise!
• Support Group Coordinator – schedule facilitators for each meeting
• Social Coordinator – help plan and execute our monthly social meetings
• Social Media support – create engaging posts/graphics, engage with followers, post relevant information
• Website support – using Wix, help to keep our website updated with the most recent information and resources
• Membership Committee volunteer – reach out to our newest members and welcome them!
• Hospitality – arrange refreshments for our meetings
• Smiling faces – attend events where PFLAG Rome is present, welcome visitors to our booths, share information on PFLAG, and meet some really great people!
• Resource-finder – help us expand our list of affirming medical and mental health providers, and other local and national supports available for the LGBTQ+ community
• Grant writer – research and apply for grants to continue the mission of PFLAG Rome
Join us to learn more and pick a volunteer opportunity that you’re interested in! Register at www.pflagromega.org/event